Dr.Dropin offers different corona tests. It is important to emphasize that you are responsible for choosing the test you need, and inform the staff about the type of test to be performed at the beginning of your appointment. Dr.Dropin is not responsible for choosing the type of test you need.
- Book one appointment per person.
- If you have symptoms or are in quarantine, COVID-19 tests must be taken at Dr.Dropin's test clinics.
- We have a high demand on the phone due to questions about COVID-19 testing. Thank you for reading the information on the website before contacting us.
Corona test OSL Gardermoen
Dr.Dropin has a test station at Oslo Airport Gardermoen. We have good capacity, but please book an appointment to make sure you can get a test. If you are going for a drop in appointment please meet well in advance, preferably 3-4 hours.Read more about testing at Oslo Airport Gardermoen
Rapid test | RT PCR test
Dr.Dropin har 9 klinikker i hele Oslo, 2 klinikker i Bergen, 1 klinikk i Trondheim og 1 klinikk Stavanger
Symptoms or in quarantine?
If you have symptoms or are in quarantine, our clinics in Oslo are the only clinics that welcome patients who are in quarantine or have covid symptoms.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms or are in quarantine, you must take a test at one of our test clinics. It is written in the clinic name if it is a test clinic.
- If you are healthy, you can take tests in all our medical clinics in Oslo, Asker, Bærum, Bergen and Trondheim.
- If you have symptoms and / or are in quarantine and want a medical examination, you can come to the Airway Clinic at Frogner.
At all clinics you can take a test and ask for a certificate for NOK 200 (for express PCR the test is NOK 2500). We only write certificates based on tests taken at a Dr.Dropin clinic.
The test results will be sent out electronically on Helsenorge.no or Furstpasient.no. You will recieve an email when the Fit-to-fly certificate is ready. It is, therefore, not necessary to call us while you are waiting for your certificate.
If you need a physical certificate you can collect it at our test clinic at Frogner during the openings hours. Book an appointment by clicking on the link in the email you receive. This is the link you use to book a pick-up appointment.
The certificate is written in English and is dated with the name, date and time when the test was taken, as well as the type of test taken.
NB: Bring a passport for your appointment, if it is required that your passport number is listed on your travel certificate.
At Oslo Airport, we offer rapid antigen test, RT PCR and EXPRESS PCR with a Fit-to-travel certificate.Read more about our test clinic at Oslo Airport
How to take corona self-test at home
Self-tests have become an increasing part of the pandemic. In the demonstration video below, you get a simple guide from Dr. Daniel Sørli.How to test yourself with self-test
Important information: Patients with ongoing symptoms or who may be infected should book an appointment at one of our test clinics in Oslo or at the Airway Clinic at Frogner.
Symptoms of corona
You can experience various symptoms and disease processes when you are infected with the coronavirus. Symptoms may include:
Some people have difficulty breathing and / or pneumonia
Reduced sense of smell or taste
Fatigue / exhaustion